Student Directory and Academic Record
- Change of Personal Information – Complete this form and provide documentation to request a change of name.
- Consent for Letter of Recommendation – Use this form to authorize consent for a faculty/staff letter of recommendation submitted to the Office of the Registrar through your ResU email.
- FERPA Release of Information – Use this form to allow us to share your information with others.
- Request to Prevent Disclosure
Course Scheduling and Registration
- Academic Advising Worksheets – You and your advisor will use this form to track your progress toward degree completion
- Add/Drop Form – Classes may be dropped, without penalty, during the first week of the term only. If you withdraw from a course after the first week, please make an appointment to see the Dean or Program Director.
- Change of Major – Use this form to change from one degree program to another. After the first week, please make an appointment to see the Dean or Program Director.
- Institutional Withdrawal Form – Complete this form to withdraw from Resurrection University.
Leave of Absence
- Leave of Absence Form – Use this form if you wish to halt your academic
progress for one or more semesters and then resume the program.
- Return from Leave of Absence Form– Use this form to begin your return from Leave of Absence. This form is due 60 days prior to your return.
- Academic Appeal Form – This form is used to resolve grade disputes.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal – A student who has been dismissed due to not meeting required Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) may submit an appeal with all necessary documentation.
Transcript Requests, Enrollment Verification
Resurrection University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree verification. The National Student Clearinghouse may be contacted at: www.studentclearinghouse.org or www.degreeverify.org
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse; 2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300; Herndon, VA 20171