- Academic Advising Worksheets – You and your advisor will use this form to track your progress toward degree completion
- Add Drop Class Form – Classes may be dropped, without penalty, during the first
week of the term only.
- Change of Major – If you need to withdraw from a course
after the first week, please make an appointment to see the Dean or Program Director.
- Leave of Absence – Use this form if you wish to halt your academic
progress for one or more semesters and then resume the program.
- Institutional Withdrawal Form – Complete this form to withdraw from Resurrection University.
- Transcript Request – Follow the link to receive an official copy of your transcript.
- Enrollment Verification Request – Use this form to verify enrollment.
- Academic Appeal Form – This form is used to resolve grade disputes.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal – A student who has been dismissed due to not meeting required Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) may submit an appeal with all necessary documentation.
- FERPA Consent (Release of Information Form) – Use this form to allow us to share your information with others.
- Consent for Letter of Recommendation Form – Use this form to authorize consent for a faculty/staff letter of recommendation submitted to the Office of the Registrar through your ResU email.
- Semester Credit Overload Approval – Students wishing to enroll in more than a full load per semester must use this form to obtain permission.
- Change of Name Form – Complete this form and provide documentation to request a change of name.
- Return from LOA Form – Medical Use this form to begin your return from Leave of Absence. This form is due 60 days prior to your return.
- Return from LOA Form – Other Use this form to begin your return from Leave of Absence. This form is due 60 days prior to your return.
- Return from Standard Term of Non-Enrollment Use this form to resume your enrollment. This form is due 60 days before your return.
Resurrection University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide
degree verification. The National Student Clearinghouse may be contacted at: www.studentclearinghouse.org or www.degreeverify.org
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse; 2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300; Herndon, VA 20171