- Academic Advising Worksheets – You and your advisor will use this form to track your progress toward degree completion
- Add Drop Class Form – Classes may be dropped, without penalty, during the first
week of the term only.
- Change of Major – If you need to withdraw from a course
after the first week, please make an appointment to see the Dean or Program Director.
- Leave of Absence – Use this form if you wish to halt your academic
progress for one or more semesters and then resume the program.
- Institutional Withdrawal Form – Complete this form to withdraw from Resurrection University.
- Transcript Request – Follow the link to receive an official copy of your transcript.
- Enrollment Verification Request – Use this form to verify enrollment.
- Academic Appeal Form – This form is used to resolve grade disputes.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal – A student who has been dismissed due to not meeting required Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) may submit an appeal with all necessary documentation.
- FERPA Consent (Release of Information Form) – Use this form to allow us to share your information with others.
- Consent for Letter of Recommendation Form – Use this form to authorize consent for a faculty/staff letter of recommendation submitted to the Office of the Registrar through your ResU email.
- Semester Credit Overload Approval – Students wishing to enroll in more than a full load per semester must use this form to obtain permission.
- Change of Name Form – Complete this form and provide documentation to request a change of name.
Resurrection University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide
degree verification. The National Student Clearinghouse may be contacted at: www.studentclearinghouse.org or www.degreeverify.org
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse; 2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300; Herndon, VA 20171