Resurrection University wants to celebrate the graduation with you in person, by adhering to some restrictions in order to keep everyone safe.
Graduation Ceremonies will be held
on April 17th 9-3pm & April 18th 11-3pm
at Drury Lane in Oak Brook, IL.
You will need to reserve your spot in order to attend the graduation in person.
To keep everyone safe at Drury Lane, the following rules must be adhered to:
- You and 3 guests can arrive at your reserved time slot ONLY
- Face mask musts be worn at all times.
Resurrection University will be providing you with an opportunity to take a professional graduate photo. After your photos have been taken, all guests are to leave the venue in order for the numbers to stay at a safe count in conjunction with the STATE MANDATED Rules**.
Volunteer staff members of ResU will ask guests to leave, if crowds start to form in order to maintain safe social distancing.Sign up now for your spot!
Congratulations on graduating from Resurrection University
It’s a significant accomplishment that deserves to be celebrated. Here is all of the information you need to make sure your graduation experience is everything you hoped for. On behalf of the faculty and staff of Resurrection University, congratulations Graduate.
|Spring 2021 Commencement Ceremony
Saturday, April 17 and Sunday, April 18, 2021.
|Drury Lane Theater, 100 Oakbrook Lane, Oak Brook, IL|
|Spring Graduates Regalia Order||Spring Graduates can purchase regalia online at this link.
Order Deadline: Thursday, March 11, 2021
Cap and Gown Information
- Graduates must now order their caps and gowns online to be delivered to their personal address. Regalia will not be distributed on campus.
- Click here to order your cap and gown for Spring 2021 Graduation.
Deadline to order regalia is March 11, 2021.
- Undergraduates will be able to keep the gold tassel, cap and gown after the ceremony.
- To order announcements, diploma frames, and nursing pin guards (all are optional), also visit this link.
Graduation Pack Pickup Information
Dates for graduation pack pick-up will be announced at a later date. Reminder: Graduation packs do not include your cap and gown as these must be ordered online and shipped to your personal address.
- Directions to Drury Lane in Oakbrook Terrace, IL
- Pinning Ceremony tickets
- Pinning Name Card
- Graduation Ceremony tickets
- Graduation Name Card
Application for Graduation
Fill out and submit your graduation application at the link below. Graduates must submit a graduation application for approval to participate in commencement.