Due to the rapidly evolving nature of the coronavirus (COVID-19), recommendations from Governor Pritzker and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Resurrection University is evaluating upcoming Commencement Ceremonies. This does not affect your ability to graduate/complete your program. Students will need to fulfill the necessary requirements, and Faculty ARE working diligently now on contingency plans that will allow you to complete your didactic and clinical requirements. We apologize for this inconvenience, and acknowledge that both Pinning and Commencement are important parts of your trajectory and celebration of your journey.
Summer 2020 Commencement has been rescheduled as a “Car-mencement” or Drive-Up ceremony. See below for more information.
Congratulations on graduating from Resurrection University
It’s a significant accomplishment that deserves to be celebrated. Here is all of the information you need to make sure your graduation experience is everything you hoped for. On behalf of the faculty and staff of Resurrection University, congratulations Graduate.
|Fall 2020 Commencement Ceremony
Saturday, January 9 and Sunday, January 10, 2021. Times TBD.
|Drury Lane Theater, 100 Oakbrook Lane, Oak Brook, IL|
|Fall Graduates Regalia Order||Fall Graduates can purchase regalia online at this link.
Order Deadline: Thursday, December 3, 2020
ED-NUR Form Information
- Signed ED-NUR forms will be mailed to students approximately 2 weeks after graduation. They will be mailed to the address provided by the student on the ED-NUR form.
Cap and Gown Information
- Graduates must now order their caps and gowns online to be delivered to their personal address. Regalia will not be distributed on campus.
- Click here to order your cap and gown for Fall 2020 Graduation.
Deadline to order regalia is December 3, 2020.
- Undergraduates will be able to keep the gold tassel, cap and gown after the ceremony.
- To order announcements, diploma frames, and nursing pin guards (all are optional), also visit this link.
Graduation Pack Pickup Information
Dates for graduation pack pick-up will be announced at a later date. Reminder: Graduation packs do not include your cap and gown as these must be ordered online and shipped to your personal address.
- Directions to Drury Lane in Oakbrook Terrace, IL
- Pinning Ceremony tickets
- Pinning Name Card
- Graduation Ceremony tickets
- Graduation Name Card
Application for Graduation
Fill out and submit your graduation application at the link below. Graduates must submit a graduation application for approval to participate in commencement.