Radiography Bachelor’s Completion Program Info Session
The Saint Francis School of Radiography is hosting an Information Session for the Bachelor’s Completion Program (The Bachelor of Science in Imaging Technology Post-Licensure track). This program track is for those who have a certificate or an Associates in Radiography and wish to advance their career.
Please join us for this Information Session on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. at Resurrection University (1431 N. Claremont Ave, Chicago, IL 60622). No RSVP is required!
Many indicators point to the increased need for the Radiologic Technologist to possess a higher level of education in order to remain competitive in an ever-changing healthcare environment. But we know that furthering your education while you’re a working radiologic technologist can be a challenge. That’s why we created a program that allows you to earn your degree, while you build your career.
About the BSIT Post-Licensure Program:
- Completely online – You don’t even have to purchase text books!
- Taught by our amazing faculty and some of the leaders in our industry.
- The program is tailored to each tech’s personal education background.
- Complete the program in about 24 months or less (dependent on each individual’s background and previous coursework)
- The Core Courses in the program include Strategic Communication, Global Impact of Radiant Energy, Teamwork and Collaboration and the Strategic Leadership Capstone course. The electives we offer are diverse and varied to provide a well-rounded program, and give you a leg up in the radiology world!
Questions? Please contact Eric Fugate, Associate Program Director for the Saint Francis School of Radiography at email@example.com or 773.235.5649