Saturday, April 6 from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Resurrection University is proud to host a Thinking Out Loud Speaker Series for men, by men. “Men in Nursing” is a free event that brings together a panel of male nursing professionals to talk about what it’s like to be a nurse in today’s healthcare environment. What are the advantages? What are the obstacles? Are there still stigmas attached? It’s unscripted. Uncensored. And sure to be unforgettable. Reserve your place today because space is limited.
- Fount Hankle ’16, BSN, RN, Franciscan St. James Olympia Fields, Medical/Surgical Oncology, Telemetry Unit
- Mauricio Pineda ’15, BSN, RN, ECRN, Emergency Department, Northwestern Medicine and Interventional Radiology, University of Chicago Medicine
- Zain Rehman ’10, DNP, CRNA, MacNeal Hospital, Nurse Anesthetist
- Aric Shimek ’14, BSN, RN, CCRN, CPN, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago, Telemedicine
- Matthew Lipinski ’10, DNP, CRNA, North American Partners (Norwegian American Hospital, Humboldt Park and MacNeal Hospital, Berwyn)
- Ahmad Shuaibi, BSN Student