Alumni Archived Events
Browse our Past Events
Healthcare Professionals Night at Wrigley Field- SOLD OUT
On Tuesday, June 4, the Cubs are presenting health care professionals with a Special Ticket Offer to watch the Cubs vs. Rockies game at Wrigley Field. Tickets for this event are SOLD OUT. If you are interested in being put on a waiting list in the case of cancellations, please email Vickie at Vickie.email@example.com
In addition to a game ticket, fans who purchase the Healthcare Appreciation ticket offer will receive a Cubs scrub top:
Healthcare Professionals Appreciation Game at White Sox Park
Thinking Out Loud Speaker Series: Men in Nursing
- Fount Hankle ’16, BSN, RN, Franciscan St. James Olympia Fields, Medical/Surgical Oncology, Telemetry Unit
- Mauricio Pineda ’15, BSN, RN, ECRN, Emergency Department, Northwestern Medicine and Interventional Radiology, University of Chicago Medicine
- Zain Rehman ’10, DNP, CRNA, MacNeal Hospital, Nurse Anesthetist
- Aric Shimek ’14, BSN, RN, CCRN, CPN, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago, Telemedicine\
- Matthew Lipinski ’10, DNP, CRNA, North American Partners (Norwegian American Hospital, Humboldt Park and MacNeal Hospital, Berwyn)
- Ahmad Shuaibi, BSN Student
Men in Nursing – More information coming soon!
Thinking Out Loud Speaker Series: Lifestyle and the Brain
Wellness for the Healthcare Professional.
Join us for a presentation on Self-Care with special guest, Janice Nuuhiwa, MSN, RN-BC, APN, CNS, CPHON, Nursing Professional Development Specialist from Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital.
Chicago Wolves Game-Sunday Family Night
Venipuncture 101 Skills Day
Using TENS (Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation) and Acupressure for Pain Control in Labor and Delivery
If you are interested in learning more about any of the above events, please contact Vickie Thornley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 773-252-5137.