Alumni Archived Events
Browse our Past Events
Healthcare Professionals Appreciation Game at White Sox Park
Thinking Out Loud Speaker Series: Men in Nursing
- Fount Hankle ’16, BSN, RN, Franciscan St. James Olympia Fields, Medical/Surgical Oncology, Telemetry Unit
- Mauricio Pineda ’15, BSN, RN, ECRN, Emergency Department, Northwestern Medicine and Interventional Radiology, University of Chicago Medicine
- Zain Rehman ’10, DNP, CRNA, MacNeal Hospital, Nurse Anesthetist
- Aric Shimek ’14, BSN, RN, CCRN, CPN, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago, Telemedicine\
- Matthew Lipinski ’10, DNP, CRNA, North American Partners (Norwegian American Hospital, Humboldt Park and MacNeal Hospital, Berwyn)
- Ahmad Shuaibi, BSN Student
Men in Nursing – More information coming soon!
Thinking Out Loud Speaker Series: Lifestyle and the Brain
Wellness for the Healthcare Professional.
Join us for a presentation on Self-Care with special guest, Janice Nuuhiwa, MSN, RN-BC, APN, CNS, CPHON, Nursing Professional Development Specialist from Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital.
Chicago Wolves Game-Sunday Family Night
Venipuncture 101 Skills Day
Using TENS (Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation) and Acupressure for Pain Control in Labor and Delivery
Chicago Blackhawks Game
National Radiologic Technology Week (Rad Tech Week)
The celebration takes place each year during the week that includes November 8 to commemorate the discovery of the x-ray by Wilhelm Conrad Roentgen on Nov. 8, 1895.
If you are interested in learning more about any of the above events, please contact Vickie Thornley at email@example.com or call at 773-252-5137.