BSIT – Post Licensure – The Saint Francis School of Radiography
Radiography – BSIT Post-Licensure Program Admission Criteria
SFSOR is one of the only schools that offer two tracks that lead to the Bachelor of Science in Imaging Technology (BSIT) degree. While the Pre-Licensure track is geared toward those who wish to become licensed radiologic technologists, our newest Post-Licensure track is a bachelor’s completion program designed to build on the knowledge base of the ARRT licensed radiologic technologist from associate degree and certificate programs. The Post-Licensure focus will emphasize current quality standards and other areas of modern healthcare.
For the Post-Licensure program, ResU will grant a bank of 53 semester hours for previous radiography education earned. We highly recommend completing a transcript evaluation prior to applying in order to understand the classes that would transfer and the classes still needed. I need a transcript evaluation!
BSIT Post-Licensure Admission Criteria
- A cumulative, undergraduate college grade point average (GPA) of 2.00 on a 4.00 scale
- Must have a current and unencumbered ARRT License
- Must be in good standing with all prior colleges and universities attended
We want you to succeed, and will honor your past achievements. Everyone’s journey is different, but we’re here to help you reach your destination in a way that works best for you. Using a holistic approach, ResU works with you by offering personalized, individualized plans that take into account your educational background, as well as your work experience and life experience.
BSIT Post-Licensure Application Requirements
- Submit an online application and fee ($50 nonrefundable)
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Submit a copy of your ARRT License
Start Terms and Application Deadlines
The BSIT Post-Licensure program starts in the Fall, Spring and Summer semesters each year.
- We accept applications on a rolling basis until all seats are filled.
Are you ready for more detailed information about the BSIT Post-Licensure program? Please fill out our Inquiry Form to create your own personal view book. Your view book allows you to:
- Learn more detailed information about the BSIT program
- Set up an appointment with an admissions counselor
- Start the application process
- Fill out an application
- Register for upcoming ResU events
- Explore different financial aid options
This section was designed to answer the most frequently asked questions about the BSIT Post-Licensure program.Read More