Saint Francis School of Radiography – Post Certification – BSIT
The Bachelor of Science in Imaging Technology Post-Certification program is a 100% online bachelor’s completion program designed to build on the knowledge base of the ARRT radiologic technologist from associate degree and certificate programs. The focus of the program is to emphasize the dynamic environment of Diagnostic Imaging and how to best navigate it as an educated medical professional.
For the Bachelors Completion in Radiography, ResU will grant a bank of 53 semester hours for previous radiography education credits earned. Dependent on your own academic history, college level credits will be applied to your degree plan. Upon receiving your application, a transcript evaluation will be performed on all applicable transcripts. I need a transcript evaluation!
Post-Certification Bachelor of Science in Imaging Technology (BSIT) program at ResU
Radiography – Post Certification BSIT Program Admission Criteria
Post Certification BSIT Admission Criteria
- A cumulative, undergraduate college grade point average (GPA) of 2.00 on a 4.00 scale
- Must have a current and unencumbered ARRT License
- Must be in good standing with all prior colleges and universities attended
We want you to succeed, and will honor your past achievements. Everyone’s journey is different, but we’re here to help you reach your destination in a way that works best for you. Using a holistic approach, ResU works with you by offering personalized, individualized plans that take into account your educational background, as well as your work experience and life experience.
Post Certification BSIT Application Requirements
- Submit an online application and fee ($50 nonrefundable)
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Submit a copy of your ARRT License
Start Terms and Application Deadlines
The Post Certification BSIT program starts in the Fall, Spring and Summer semesters each year.
- We accept applications on a rolling basis until all seats are filled.
Are you ready for more detailed information about the Post Certification BSIT program? Please fill out our Inquiry Form to create your own personal view book. Your view book allows you to:
- Learn more detailed information about the BSIT program
- Set up an appointment with an admissions counselor
- Start the application process
- Fill out an application
- Register for upcoming ResU events
- Explore different financial aid options