Saint Francis School of Radiography – Post Certification – BSIT
Radiography – Post Certification BSIT Program Admission Criteria
SFSOR is one of the only schools that offer two tracks that lead to the Bachelor of Science in Imaging Technology (BSIT) degree. Our newest Post Certification track is a bachelor’s completion program designed to build on the knowledge base of the ARRT licensed radiologic technologist from associate degree and certificate programs. The Post Certification focus will emphasize current quality standards and other areas of modern healthcare.
For the Post Certification program, ResU will grant a bank of 53 semester hours for previous radiography education earned. We highly recommend completing a transcript evaluation prior to applying in order to understand the classes that would transfer and the classes still needed. I need a transcript evaluation!
Post Certification BSIT Admission Criteria
- A cumulative, undergraduate college grade point average (GPA) of 2.00 on a 4.00 scale
- Must have a current and unencumbered ARRT License
- Must be in good standing with all prior colleges and universities attended
We want you to succeed, and will honor your past achievements. Everyone’s journey is different, but we’re here to help you reach your destination in a way that works best for you. Using a holistic approach, ResU works with you by offering personalized, individualized plans that take into account your educational background, as well as your work experience and life experience.
Post Certification BSIT Application Requirements
- Submit an online application and fee ($50 nonrefundable)
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Submit a copy of your ARRT License
Start Terms and Application Deadlines
The Post Certification BSIT program starts in the Fall, Spring and Summer semesters each year.
- We accept applications on a rolling basis until all seats are filled.
Are you ready for more detailed information about the Post Certification BSIT program? Please fill out our Inquiry Form to create your own personal view book. Your view book allows you to:
- Learn more detailed information about the BSIT program
- Set up an appointment with an admissions counselor
- Start the application process
- Fill out an application
- Register for upcoming ResU events
- Explore different financial aid options
This section was designed to answer the most frequently asked questions about the Post Certification BSIT program.Read More