The Resurrection University Library is an important resource for students and alumni.
Within the ResU library, you’ll discover the latest resources and publications as well as vast materials specific to nursing, radiography, and health informatics and information management (HIIM). Best of all, you’ll have access to a librarian who can assist you with locating the information you need whether it’s a printed copy or an electronic resource.
Research assistance is available during hours of operation to help students and faculty locate physical and online materials and literature searches. To locate specific articles faculty members and students should email email@example.com
and the item will delivered electronically or physically, based on preference.
Physical materials can be checked out for three weeks. Items may be renewed for an additional three weeks with no previous holds. Items are considered overdue the day following the due date. A $5.00 late fee per item will be added on the student’s account if materials are not returned by the end of each term. Until all fines are paid, the student’s transcripts or grades will not be released.
Can’t find the full-text version of an article or a particular book? To request full-text materials, faculty and students should email firstname.lastname@example.org and the item will be delivered electronically or physically, based on preference.
The library owns a copy of each current textbook on reserve. Library staff members will hold student IDs while students use these materials. Reserved materials may not leave the library or student lounge without permission.
Manager of Library Services
Liesl Cottrell, MLIS
Lucy Gonzalez, MLIS
The days transitioning into Term B (Oct 24 – Oct 26, 2016) will have limited hours:
Monday, October 24: 7:00am – 2:00pm
Tuesday, October 25: 7:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday, October 26: 7:00am – 6:00pm
Beginning Thursday, October 27, 2016 and through the end of Term B, the schedule will be as follows:
Monday – Thursday: 7:00am – 9:00pm
Friday: 7:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am – 7:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am – 4:00pm
*Hours fluctuate due to University closures and term breaks. Please check your email for changes.
- NUR 3140: Pathophysiologic Mechanisms
- NUR 3141: Foundations of Nursing Practice
- NUR 3233 Health Assessment and Promotion Guide
- NUR 3240: Pharmacotherapeutics in Nursing Guide
- NUR 3241:Adult Health Nursing I Guide
- NUR 4141: Women and Newborn Nursing Guide
- NUR 4240: Ethics in Nursing Guide
- NUR 4241: Pediatric Nursing Guide
- NUR 4440: Research in Nursing Guide
- NUR 4441: Mental Health Guide
- NUR 4540: Gerontological Nursing Guide
- NUR 4541: Community Health Nursing Guide
- NUR 4640: Leadership and Management Nursing Guide
- NUR 4641: Adult Health Nursing II Guide
- NUR 4642: Role Transition Guide
- NUR 4740: Evidence Based Practice
- NUR 4770: RN Capstone
- NRG 5000: Theoretical Foundations of Nursing Practice
- NRG 5002: Health Care Delivery
- NRG 5005: Evidence Based Practice for Advanced Nursing Practice
- NRG 5103: Advanced Pharmacology
- New ResU BSN Student Guide
- New ResU MSN Student Guide
- BSN for RNs Guide
- Career Resources for Students and Alumni
- Copyright Information for ResU Personnel
- ELL Resources
- Faculty Resources
- HIIM Library Resources
- Language Barriers in Health Care
- Online Library Resources
- ResU Ebook Collection
- Nurse Practitioner Resources
- Online Resources
- Student Services Department
- Writing Tips
- ResU Library Resources
- Radiography Library Resources
Part of the Alexander Street Press, this collection is the most extensive video collection ever assembled in the areas of fitness and health assessment, disease management, injury treatment, nutrition, medical fitness sport science, work-site wellness, exercise adherence, and much more. Use your database login to access these videos on campus or at home.
Databases: contact the library for usernames and passwords.
Can’t find the full-text version of an article? Email the library and we will retrieve it for you!
- Ovid Nursing Ebooks: Handpicked by the librarian, this collection includes has dozens of ebooks specific to nursing in several disciplines including: consultations nutrition, pathophysiology, mental health, gerontology, care planning and more!
- R2Library: Take advantage of more ebooks available for ResU personnel. The collection from this database includes ATI/NCLEX ebooks, DNP ebooks, and additional nursing reference materials. This collection only allows a user to view one book at a time, so please print or save what you need and log out so others can utilize the materials.