Congratulations on graduating from Resurrection University.
It’s a significant accomplishment that deserves to be celebrated. Here is all of the information you need to make sure your graduation experience is everything you hoped for. On behalf of the faculty and staff of Resurrection University, congratulations Graduate.
|January 27, 2017||Intent to Graduate forms due for April 2017 graduation.|
|February 6, 2017||Last day to send graduation regalia order by clicking here.|
|TBD||Graduation regalia pick-up:
|April 4, 2017||Career Day- 12-6 pm
Poster presentations TBD
Employer Panel – TBD
Alumni Panel – TBD
|April 21, 2017||Pinning Ceremony, 2-4pm at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center (5555 N. River Road, Rosemont, IL 60018)|
|April 22, 2017||Graduation Ceremony, 10am-12pm at Donald E. Stephens Convention Center (5555 N. River Road, Rosemont, IL 60018)|
|May, 2017||You will receive an email from the Dean’s Office when your signed EdNur forms are available. Students will turn in their Student I.D. when they pick up their EdNur form.|
Cap and Gown information
- Submit height and weight by February 6, 2017 by clicking this link.
- Undergraduates will be able to keep the gold tassel, cap and gown after the ceremony.
- Cap and gown pickup will take place on TBD.
- To order announcements, diploma frames, and nursing pin guards (all are optional):
Pinning & Graduation Ticket Information
- Tickets will not be distributed for the pinning or graduation ceremonies. Seating at the ceremony will be on a first come basis.
- The graduation venue cannot accommodate more than 8 guests per student. Please respect your fellow graduates by limiting your guests to 8 or fewer so that everyone is able to find seating.
Graduation Ceremony Information
- Graduates should arrive no later than 9:30am.
- The ceremony will begin promptly at 10am.
- Please remind family and friends that balloons, signs, and noise makers of any kind are not allowed in the theater.
- Parking: There is a parking garage located across the street from the Convention Center (entrance on River Road) with an indoor walkway connecting the garage and the convention center.
- You must turn in your student identification card to the Dean’s executive assistant when you pick up your EdNur form! You will not receive your EdNur form until your ID has been turned in to the University.
Ednur Form Information
- Signed EdNur forms will be available in January, 2017. When they are ready, you will receive an email regarding pick-up information. Students will turn in their Student I.D. when they pick up their EdNur form.
Intent to Graduate Form
Submit this online form to the Registrar’s Office before January 27, 2017. Please make sure to fill out this form accurately with the correct spelling of your name. The information you provide in this form will be printed on your diploma.
Please also indicate if you plan to attend the pinning and graduation ceremonies.
To order diploma frames and nursing pin guards (all are optional), click here: link